Friday, March 23, 2012

It's Official!!







December 14th, 2011 we had our court date to complete Indi's adoption.  This means Indi is legally our daughter!! She is stuck with us FOREVER! During the court hearing the Judge asked us all why we wanted to adopt Indi. This question caught me off guard completely and so my answer was pretty lame. Making matters worse at the end of the court case they handed us a DVD of the hearing. Now my daughter would be able to hear my lame answer!! Indi if I could be given a do over my reply would have been something like this..........


I want to adopt Indigo Sahar because she completes our family. She is adored by her brother and sister.   Her laugh is contagious and her smile melts my heart. She makes our world a happier and better place. I love being Indigo's Momma!! I love you Indigo!! You are one of my wishes come true!


The Gift of Life
I didn't give you the gift of life,
But in my heart I know.
The love I feel is deep and real,
As if it had been so.
For us to have each other
Is like a dream come true!
No, I didn't give you
The gift of life,
Life gave me the gift of you.
--- Unknown





No comments:

Post a Comment